When you want solutions that last for your or business’ roof, bring your project to the experts at MAC Construction & Roofing. Since our start in 2004, our team has supplied the beautiful land of TX with distinguished roofing services. Cost-effective service is our product, and we provide solutions for businesses alike. Give us a ring today and request information about our new foam roofing in Buffalo, TX. Call (972) 638-8173.
Why Foam Roofing?
Ask our team about foam roofing: a seamless, waterproof roofing system that’s easy to install. Foam systems most often utilizes SPF foam, which needs only to be sprayed and given time to solidify. As soon as the final protective layer is placed over the top, your waterproof, energy-saving roof will be ready to go! If your business is planning for your next roof replacement, speak to our team about foam roofing in Buffalo, TX. Call (972) 638-8173 today!
Saving you money and helping you to improve the return on your roofing investment is one of our ultimate goals at MAC Construction & Roofing. That’s the reason why we strive to extend the lifetime of your roofing system, offering several restoration services. The Majority of businesses see a one decade extension on the life of their roof with just one coating). Delaying complete roof replacement by a decade is a magnificent opportunity for saving money on your company costs.
Coatings can also repair minor abrasions and holes inside your roofing system. With some roof restoration services, businesses can also increase their system’s sunlight reflection. Improved reflection subsequently reduces the demands on your HVAC system, lower emissions, and better energy savings. With the right coating, companies will potentially save thousands in energy costs.
Look through our full selection of roof coatings in Buffalo, TX in the section beneath. Contact our experts at (972) 638-8173; they’d be happy to supply more information. You can depend on our roofing restoration experts at MAC Construction & Roofing to save your business time, money, and effort.
- Flat Roof Coatings Coatings are especially useful for flat roof designs, which often encounter pooling water.
- Metal Roof Restoration Does your metal system display symptoms of corrosion? Defend your system against corrosion and fading with a special coating.
- Rubber Roofing Restoration While rubber is very durable, boosted waterproofing could better your roof’s protection. Lengthen the lifetime of your EPDM roof for another decade with a tailored restorative coating.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial rooftops employ many more connection points and HVAC units. Protect your current roofing system; boost your roof’s water and solar protection with an industrial roof coating.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Urethane modified acrylic fuses two powerful coatings for even more impressive perks: stronger waterproofing and increased sunlight reflection.
When it comes to finding solutions for our business clients, our team pursues the most cost-effective, lasting options. As a result, we adopt technology and materials that will save your business money year after year, such as cool roofing and green roofing solutions. Take a gander at our company’s extensive list of commercial roofing solutions we provide at MAC Construction & Roofing, from single ply roofing solutions to the latest SPF spray foam roofing trends. Our experts even provide ways to extend the lifetime of your current roof, such as roof coatings.
Has a severe thunderstorm put your building’s roof in a broken state? Is your business losing funds from energy expenses because your rooftop can’t block out the heat? If you’re looking for prompt, affordable solutions for your enterprise, our roofing professionals are ready to help! Investigate our commercial services in Buffalo, TX today; give our experts a ring at (972) 638-8173!
- Single Ply Roofing For one of the most popular systems in commercial roofing, we offer lasting repairs and skilled installation.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen offers flexibility for cyclical temperature changes, plus durable strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repairs For thorough repairs from experienced roofers, your company can depend on our skilled roofing team.
- Built Up Roofing Offering sturdy protection and eye-catching, built up systems require a capable team for proper installation.
- Flat Roofing Repairs / Install Does your enterprise require maintenance for its flat roof system? Bring your repair needs and roofing construction to the experts.
- Commercial Roof Installation If your business requires professional roof construction, talk to one of our courteous, skilled roofers.
- Commercial Roofing Replacement Searching for a third expert to confirm a job bid? Speak with one of our qualified consultants.
- Industrial Roofing Contractor If your company’s industrial grade roof is approaching the end of its expected life, talk with one of our industrial roofing experts about your options. Talk to our specialists concerning your enterprise’s roofing needs.
Cool (Reflective) Roofs
Use cool roofing technology to lessen solar radiation absorption and reduce the strain on your HVAC unit. Your rooftop typically ingests large amounts of ultraviolet radiation from the sun, but cool roofing blocks most of this radiation. As a result, your HVAC system won’t have to compensate for the additional heat created by the absorbed sunlight. Throughout the year (especially in the summer), your building’s energy expenses could be greatly diminished.
Are holes, water damage, and rusting common sights on your building’s roofing system? Frequent repairs are an inconvenient reality for commercial roofing systems that have been damaged by intense sunlight and ponding water. Roof restoration with one of these coatings might be the key to extending the lifetime of your roof and postponing total roof replacement. Call (972) 638-8173 and find out.
- Silicone Roof Coatings Numerous firms appreciate the dependable waterproofing enhancement of silicone roof coatings. For additional information, talk to our experts.
- Acrylic Coatings Your company can save hundreds, or even thousands in reduced energy expenses when you get a reflective acrylic coating.
- Polyurea Restoration If your company’s roof requires stronger protection for ponding water and chemical corrosion, try a polyurea restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Coating Elastomeric roof restoration will repair shallow abrasions and holes while also improving sunlight reflection.
Your Flat Roof Restoration Experts
Don’t lay your enterprise in the hands of amateur workers. Our industry experts at MAC Construction & Roofing pool from countless years of practice. Our crew offers a high standard of courtesy and craftsmanship to each roof we work on. This is why we continue to provide commercial services, and foam roofing in Buffalo, TX and the surrounding communities. Give our crew a call at (972) 638-8173. We’d be happy to help you with all your roofing needs!