When you want solutions that last for your or business’ roof, bring your project to the experts at MAC Construction & Roofing. Since our start in 2004, our team has supplied the great state of TX with exceptional roofing services. Our team works hard to provide practical services to get your company the best quality for your budget. Talk to our team at (972) 638-8173.
Why Foam Roofing?
For a seamless roof, powerful waterproofing, and superior light reflection, it’s difficult to do better than foam roofing. Your company’s new roof will be ready in no time, as installation only requires a spray on process. Once the final protective coating is placed over the top, your seamless, energy-saving roof will be good to go! Speak to our experts about it at (972) 638-8173; our foam roofing in Wharton, TX could save your enterprise money during your next roof replacement.
At MAC Construction & Roofing, our professionals want to help you take advantage of your aging roof. Numerous forms of restoration tools are available for your benefit, lengthening the life cycle of your roof. Besides providing a ten year expansion on their roof system’s lifetime, commercial clients typically see a marked improvement in performance. It’s a double victory: your company avoids total roof replacement for ten years and reduces expenditures in the long run.
Most importantly, your business is protected as coatings repair minor holes and cracks in your roofing system. With the right restorative coating, your system could experience enhanced UV ray protection. Improved reflection subsequently reduces the strain on your HVAC system, lower emissions, and upgraded energy-efficiency. With one of our coatings, businesses will potentially save thousands in energy costs.
For additional information about our available roof coatings in Wharton, TX, be sure to take look at our offerings below. Contact our team at (972) 638-8173; we’d be happy to supply more information. It’s difficult to discover a more reliable coating team than the experts at MAC Construction & Roofing.
- Flat Roof Coatings Coatings are especially useful for flat roofing systems, which often suffer from pooling water.
- Metal Roof Restoration Even metals need safety against degradation. Speak with our roofing professionals about a system restoration for your metal roofing.
- Rubber Roofing Restoration Rubber roofing needs trained care when it comes to preservation. Lengthen the lifetime of your EPDM roof for another decade with a special restorative coating.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roofs must face corrosion on a daily basis. Make sure to utilize a roof coating to improve your leak and sunlight protection.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Looking for an augmented form of a reflective acrylic coating? Try our leak-blocking, urethane-modified acrylic.
When it comes to discovering materials for our business clients, our company pursues the most cost-effective, lasting options. That’s why we make the effort to provide roofing alternatives like reflective roofs and green systems that allow your business to continually save on energy consumption year after year. Whether your business requires repairs on your single ply roof or a complete roof replacement with SPF spray foam roofing, our team at MAC Construction & Roofing is ready to help. Our experts even provide ways to increase the life of your current roof, such as roof restoration.
Are you seeing rain leaks in your roof following every storm? Perhaps your enterprise is frequently overheating throughout the summer because your roofing system absorbs too much sunlight. If you’re looking for timely, cost-effective solutions for your company, our team is ready to help! Find your answers today; phone our crew at (972) 638-8173 and learn more about our commercial services in Wharton, TX.
- Single Ply Roofing If your business is searching for affordable commercial roofing with capable weather defense, try our single ply roofing service.
- Modified Bitumen For robust protection at an affordable price, check out our modified bitumen installation service.
- Commercial Roof Repairs Every system has unique requirements; this is why we carefully inspect your roof to provide more thorough repairs.
- Built Up Roofing Offering sturdy protection and pleasing style, built up roofing requires a capable team for correct installation.
- Flat Roofing Repairs / Install Flat roofing one of the most common styles of commercial roof design. We’d love to provide service for your company’s flat roof repairs and installation needs.
- Commercial Roof Installation You can trust in our trained roofing experts for cost-effective, skilled installation.
- Commercial Roofing Replacement Each roof requires replacement after so many years.
- Industrial Roofing Contractor Whether you require a restoration or total roof replacement, our team will help you find the cost-effective, enduring solution. Bring your company’s roofing project to one of our specialists.
Cool (Reflective) Roofs
When your building starts to boil during the summer days, try one of our cool roofing services. Cool roofing strives to block ultraviolet radiation from the sun, which is typically absorbed by your system. Less absorbed radiation means your HVAC system can save the energy it would have spent compensating for the extra heat. Think of how much money your business could recoup, especially during the summer time!
Are cracks, water leaks, and rust starting to appear on a regular basis on your roof? Your commercial roofing system can start to necessitate regular repairs after being subject to pooling water and intense solar radiation. Postpone total roof replacement with restoration; call (972) 638-8173 and get an inspection from one of our experts and determine if one of these coatings could extend the life of your roof.
- Silicone Roof Coatings Numerous businesses love the dependable waterproofing protection of silicone roof coatings. Get a quote today!
- Acrylic Coatings Many of our commercial customers choose acrylic coatings for their improved sunlight reflection and energy conservation.
- Polyurea Restoration If your business’ roof requires stronger protection for ponding water and chemical erosion, try a polyurea restorative coating.
- Elastomeric Coating An elastomeric coating not only improves your roof’s sunlight reflection, it also fixes minor holes and scarring in your roof.
Your Flat Roof Restoration Experts
Don’t leave your business in the hands of inexperienced workers. At MAC Construction & Roofing, our roofing professionals share a large pool of experience. Our clients deserve excellent service, which is why we treat each project with the same standard of care and detail. This is our mission and why our team has given so many years of commercial solutions and foam roofing in Wharton, TX. Phone our team at (972) 638-8173 and speak to one of our kind veteran roofers. Come learn how our team is the greatest in the area!