Should you desire enduring roofing craftsmanship, come to the courteous professionals at MAC Construction & Roofing. We’ve been providing communities in the state of TX with roofing solutions for over a decade. Numerous enterprises have benefited from our valuable services. Give us a call at (972) 638-8173 and inquire about our energy-saving products, like our foam roofing in Raymondville, TX.
Why Foam Roofing?
Browsing for a waterproof, seamless roofing solution? Try our latest foam roofing solution for lasting protection. Foam roofing typically utilizes SPF foam, which needs only to be sprayed and given time to harden. After a protective layer is placed on top of the solid foam, the result is a flat, seamless rooftop that offers superior rain and sunlight protection. Before your upcoming roof replacement, think about foam roofing in Raymondville, TX; call our team at (972) 638-8173.
At MAC Construction & Roofing, we’re always working to help you save money and take advantage of your current roof. This is why we strive to expand the life of your roof, offering multiple restoration services. Besides creating a ten year expansion on their roof’s lifetime, commercial clients regularly see a marked improvement in performance. Delaying total roof replacement by a decade is a powerful tool for saving money on your company expenses.
To top it off, coatings can repair minor cracks and abrasions in your roofing system, restoring functionality. With some roof restoration services, companies can also increase their system’s sunlight reflection. Improved reflection subsequently leads to reduced demands on your HVAC system, lower emissions, and upgraded energy-efficiency. Your business could earn hundreds, or even thousands of dollars in reduced expenses each year.
Make sure to look below for our full array of roof coatings in Raymondville, TX! You can talk with our experienced team at (972) 638-8173; we’d be thrilled to provide more information. It’s difficult to find a more trusted coating team than the crew at MAC Construction & Roofing.
- Flat Roof Coatings Coatings are particularly useful for level roofing systems, which often suffer from pooling water.
- Metal Roof Restoration Has your company’s metal system begun to lose its shine? Ask our experts about a roof restoration for your metal system.
- Rubber Roofing Restoration If your EPDM system is beginning to crack, you have several alternatives besides replacement. Ask about your company’s alternatives today!
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roofing systems employ additional seams and HVAC units. Protect your investment; boost your system’s water and solar protection with an industrial roof coating.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Urethane modified acrylic fuses two of our favorite coatings for even more impressive perks: stronger waterproofing and increased sunlight reflection.
Our team is always searching for the most cost-effective, durable solutions for our business clients. That’s why we offer services like reflective roofing and green roofing systems, so your company gets to save money every year. Whether you requires repairs on your single ply roof or a complete roof replacement with SPF spray foam technology, our team at MAC Construction & Roofing is eager to help. We can also employ roof coatings to extend the lifetime of your system.
Are you spotting rain leaks in your business’ roofing system following each storm? Maybe your building’s HVAC system is running overtime because your roof is absorbing too much heat. When you require roofing service for your business, our professionals are eager to answer all your questions. Talk to our team at (972) 638-8173 and ask about our commercial services in Raymondville, TX.
- Single Ply Roofing If you’re searching for cost-effective commercial roofing with enduring weather protection, consider our single ply roofing service.
- Modified Bitumen For solid corrosion resistance at an amazing price, check out our modified bitumen installation installation.
- Commercial Roof Repairs Our repair service starts with a thorough inspection, so you can rest assured your system is in great condition afterwards.
- Built Up Roofing Don’t go to inexperienced roofers with built up roofing’s demanding installation; bring your installation to the experts.
- Flat Roofing Repairs / Install Get more satisfaction from your business’ existing flat roof installation! We’d love to provide our services for your flat roof repairs and installation needs.
- Commercial Roof Installation If your business needs expert roof construction, speak to one of our courteous, skilled roofers.
- Commercial Roofing Replacement Sometimes it pays to get another opinion. Reach out to our roofing consultants about your concerns.
- Industrial Roofing Contractor Industrial grade roofing requires the strongest roof solutions. Allow one of our team’s veterans to help you find your tailored solutions.
Cool (Reflective) Roofs
If your building starts to bake during the summer months, try one of our cool roofing solutions. Reflective materials in cool roofing allow your roof to deflect higher amounts of sunlight. Less penetrating sunlight means your HVAC system can save the energy it would have spent countering the extra heat. Think of how much money your business could save, especially during the summer time!
Has your business’ roof started to show tears, regular water leaks, and extensive rusting? Commercial roofing systems (especially level roofs) are often vulnerable to ponding water and intense sunlight, until they start to require repairs on a regular basis. Roof restoration with one of these coatings might be the key to expanding the lifetime of your system and delaying total roof replacement. Call (972) 638-8173 and find out.
- Silicone Roof Coatings If your company wants stronger waterproofing and preservation from wind-blown debris, try a silicone coating! Get a quote today!
- Acrylic Coatings Numerous commercial customers adopt acrylic coatings for their improved sunlight reflection and energy savings.
- Polyurea Restoration With an easy covering process, your business will relish a polyurea coating’s waterproofing and chemical roof protection.
- Elastomeric Coating An elastomeric roof restoration not only enhances your roof’s sunlight reflection, it also heals minor tears and scarring in your roof.
Your Flat Roof Restoration Experts
You may rely on our professionals for your commercial roofing needs. At MAC Construction & Roofing, our roofing professionals share a deep pool of knowledge. Each project is handled with the same standard of responsibility and detail that all of our clients deserve. That’s why our company is still in the industry of providing enterprise services and foam roofing in Raymondville, TX and our surrounding communities. Phone our team at (972) 638-8173 and talk to one of our kind roofers. Our team would be happy to help you with all your roofing needs!